Saturday, January 28, 2012

Perhaps Not...

I've come to the realization that cataloging every day what I have is a bit tedious, there are only a few things that really matter to me as far as worth anyway, so I am going to be a little less meticulous about my assets and only log the important stuff, that should help prevent my own boredom in recording what I've got. On that note, after walking around for awhile today I noticed a lone prancer wandering in the wild, something about it told me that I had to kill it, so I took my low end mining equipment and traded that in for a Kiwio and some ammo. Once I had that old prancer down, which took a while with such a small weapon, I was able to process the body and found, to my surprise, 54 explosive projectiles and 55 animal hide. Now, normally this would be something to save up, but considering how infrequently I hunt I just ended up selling it, along with the resources I had been collecting to a guy in Twin Peaks and getting some mining equipment again to go do what I enjoy. It turned out to be a good investment today and I at one point had a little over 9 PED on my card as I kept selling my resources and going out again, though the last run of the evening didn't turn out as well, guess it can't all go perfectly, anyway I ended up having a bit of fun for the day which was a nice change of pace from the rest of my week. In the end, I had 5.26 PED on my card.

I found the following in my wanderings...
112 papplon
20 haimoros
143 dung

No comments:

Post a Comment