Sunday, September 8, 2013

My Favorite Place


I would have to say, of all the places I have seen I am the happiest on FOMA. The resources are good, the lack of so many creatures is very good and the view is spectacular. If one gets bored of the plant life in the domes it is easy to get a much different view by looking out the windows in the control center. I often go other places, but when I'm somewhere else I'm dreaming of being here. Almost any time I go from one planet to another there is often a quick stop here. So, if it is so great here, why do I leave? That's a simple question with a simple enough answer. I leave because I've run out of PED and need to find some other work to get it back. If only I could find consistency in my returns that was on a positive side, then I would never have to leave. Oh well, maybe someday I'll figure out what I'm doing. At least until then I can keep enjoying the views while I wait to sell my resources.

No comments:

Post a Comment