Thursday, September 5, 2013

Getting Back in the Swing of Things

It seems like so long since I decided to gather my thoughts. I can tell it hasn't helped me to ignore my musings, I've had a bit higher stress levels and have been making far too many mistakes lately. But, as usually happens, I make my way back to what I need to do.

I've been traveling a lot lately. So much so that I decided to sell my little apartment and live once again where ever I can find a comfortable spot. Most of the time I doze off while flying between planets, making autopilot one of my favorite things, though I do worry I might run into a pirate, but that hasn't been an issue yet. It seems that once clear of the space station and the most direct routes it is actually quite hard to run in to someone in space. My reasons for traveling are varying, most of it in hopes of finding something a bit better when mining, but that hasn't been happening lately. Other reasons I've had to travel are for different types of work, a few healing jobs here and there. But another reason I've been traveling is that I've taken some individuals who are new to this system under my wing and started to share bits of knowledge with them on how to live here and survive. It has been a pleasant experience so far, I've been able to chat with them while I'm out and about and even have flown one of them to different planets so they can see what some of the other ones are like. But that still only keeps me out of a bit of trouble, it is too small of a distraction to keep me from making mistakes, but I'm not broke yet, so hopefully I can get myself back on track and keep going with what I've got now. Anyway, hopefully I can start finding some more clients for healing jobs or perhaps to find some other types of work as well. We'll see, it's a big universe and there are many ways to live in it, I just need to find my unique place in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment